2-3-2023 Friday Live Chat

Hiya !

Bought a new golf bag.
Green. Almost fell for a Chinese knock off. It was really inexpensive but things didn't add up. Logo in the wrong place, colors iffy...
So I got the real one and I'm pretty happy with it. I know a guy that works for Callaway and I'm gonna give him a call in the morning and let him know where I found the counterfeit bags.

20230203_183451.jpg
Oh Boy !

Weekend is here, my friends :) I fought myself tooth and nail to not play this. Eh, why not lol.
Every Friday as I drove home after my shift, the Tampa radio station would play this. In the long line of traffic down the middle of St. Pete, everyone had their windows down and this up full blast! lol It was like a highway sing along at the top of everyone's lungs. ;bg3

Every Friday as I drove home after my shift, the Tampa radio station would play this. In the long line of traffic down the middle of St. Pete, everyone had their windows down and this up full blast! lol It was like a highway sing along at the top of everyone's lungs. ;bg3
Same here. One station always played this every Friday at a certain time. It always played just when i got done work.

Evening Debi :) How was your day?
Pretty much the usual around here but all good. Hubs still fighting pneumonia...sigh. We do that a lot around here with him due to his flail chest. He's improving so all is well. Had leftovers for supper, so didn't have to cook a lot! I love leftover days! lol

How's it for you? I saw something about snow? How cold is it?

Pretty much the usual around here but all good. Hubs still fighting pneumonia...sigh. We do that a lot around here with him due to his flail chest. He's improving so all is well. Had leftovers for supper, so didn't have to cook a lot! I love leftover days! lol

How's it for you? I saw something about snow? How cold is it?
It was cold and windy today. Had a strange snow/blizzard first thing this morning but was over in a half an hour or so. I also had leftovers :)