2/29 Special Event

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Mondays are usually a challenge here for a good night of radio that everyone agrees on. SO, with that in mind, this Monday we are doing something a bit special. We'll be listening in to Darkness Radio as usual, BUT we are going to do our own parashare here with our members as well.

Many of you have had paranormal experiences. A few of you have said you'd share with us. This will be that night to do so! Join us as we swap our own tales of paranormal experiences. Bring your own story or just stop by to listen in as we share.

Reactions: JoMama
Mondays are usually a challenge here for a good night of radio that everyone agrees on. SO, with that in mind, this Monday we are doing something a bit special. We'll be listening in to Darkness Radio as usual, BUT we are going to do our own parashare here with our members as well.

Many of you have had paranormal experiences. A few of you have said you'd share with us. This will be that night to do so! Join us as we swap our own tales of paranormal experiences. Bring your own story or just stop by to listen in as we share.
what time?

We'll begin about 10:30 Eastern and continue into the night until we run out.

We'll begin about 10:30 Eastern and continue into the night until we run out.
okay, i get home around 11pm thats good. I was starting to feel left out of the loop.

okay, i get home around 11pm thats good. I was starting to feel left out of the loop.
what happened to all the night owls we had? Curador, paintman, Belle many others i cant remember.

what happened to all the night owls we had? Curador, paintman, Belle many others i cant remember.
I'll PM you on that....

If you have an encounter to share tonight, be sure to join us! We want to hear about it!