2-28-2021 Sunday Live Chat

It says that it is 60 F degrees outside at the moment. I need to go take a spin around the block. Wake up legs !
And there goes Critter on his iron horse riding off into the distance.

I remember those blessed snow days, planning to make a snowman as soon as the snow stopped. Even as an adult, and it was my daughter who had a snow day, we would make it a day for baking cookies.

Reactions: Debi
Speaking of riding off, I gotta jump off for a bit to feed dogs and warm up leftovers. Been on since my first cup of coffee today and have done nothing else. Guess I should feed the crew here...lol Back in a bit.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Today I am
1 practicing self defense moves (it's all in the elbow)
2 wearing a new perfume

Let us all say a fond farewell...

1614561189838.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sunday night...the time to sit back and be grateful for the last week of life and love, while looking forward to the new week ahead.

I sure am glad to have had you all along for the ride this week. Looking forward to the coming week of adventures together here on the forum. :)

Sunday night...the time to sit back and be grateful for the last week of life and love, while looking forward to the new week ahead.

I sure am glad to have had you all along for the ride this week. Looking forward to the coming week of adventures together here on the forum. :)
what SHE said!

Reactions: Debi