2-27-2021 Saturday Live Chat

thanks to all i took a video of jewel on my car door while I pulled into my place. gunna send it to the Bedouin. I'm having fun with him. We don't write anything just send a video of part of our day. He sent me one today of him roasting cardamom for Bedouin coffee. it's fun

Reactions: Lynne
thanks to all i took a video of jewel on my car door while I pulled into my place. gunna send it to the Bedouin. I'm having fun with him. We don't write anything just send a video of part of our day. He sent me one today of him roasting cardamom for Bedouin coffee. it's fun
You and that Bedouin! lol

Reactions: jadamz and Lynne
Good for you.

You can give him that youtube link

Reactions: Debi