2-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hiya all. Only here for a second. I'm getting ready to fix lunch and it's hopefully going to be nothing but a little R&R the rest of the weekend. Fingers *crossed*

Reactions: Debi
OP
7Critter

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
You ever catch yourself in the middle of some action and say to yourself " this isn't a smart thing to do" ? I did that just now as i was leaning over to clean the toilet bowl with my cell phone in my shirt pocket. Luckily, i caught myself before . . " plop, oh shit." :)

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
You ever catch yourself in the middle of some action and say to yourself " this isn't a smart thing to do" ? I did that just now as i was leaning over to clean the toilet bowl with my cell phone in my shirt pocket. Luckily, i caught myself before . . " plop, oh shit." :)
I do that! The thought will cross my mind, then, in slow motion I proceed to proceed anyway. Once, this resulted in a sprained ankle when I tried to stand on a folding chair to change a light bulb.

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
when that happens i say thank you guardian angel!

GoneWestUtah

Reaction score
You ever catch yourself in the middle of some action and say to yourself " this isn't a smart thing to do" ?

More times than I can even begin to remember.

I look back on some things and wonder why I'm even still alive. God must look out for idiots. Some of them, at least.

If we live long enough, we develop a bit of wisdom and stop putting our hand on the hot stove, so to speak. I'm much more cautious these days.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It's early yet, but so far, so good. Just a few business related text messages but at least it's warm outside today and there isn't any snow or ice on the roads to keep me under what felt like house arrest.
Sounds like things are looking better for you, Wolf!

Reactions: Lone Wolf