2-23-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Anyone heard of Dan got his power back? He needs it for his dialysis machine.

Fiona was happy to get a new toy today. She’s been getting a new one everyday lol. She loves babies and squeaks them in place.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Fiona was happy to get a new toy today. She’s been getting a new one everyday lol. She loves babies and squeaks them in place.
Jad and I decided we need our own chew toys to beat anxiety these days....lol We could just squeak all day...lol

Jad and I decided we need our own chew toys to beat anxiety these days....lol We could just squeak all day...lol
I’m with ya sisters. This getting old stuff is not for the faint of heart. I have to get some routine tests done that I’ve been putting off and I just don’t do it. I pick up the phone then hang up lol. I hate dr visits.

I’m with ya sisters. This getting old stuff is not for the faint of heart. I have to get some routine tests done that I’ve been putting off and I just don’t do it. I pick up the phone then hang up lol. I hate dr visits.
I had to swear to my docs on the last telehealth visit that once I got my vax I'd show up in the lab and in the office. They are holding me to that by holding meds hostage at the end of 3 months. I call it forced compliance...they call it necessary. lol

I had to swear to my docs on the last telehealth visit that once I got my vax I'd show up in the lab and in the office. They are holding me to that by holding meds hostage at the end of 3 months. I call it forced compliance...they call it necessary. lol
I hate when they do that. My dr holds my thyroid med hostage too.