2-23-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
oh no....he is probably distraught over the recent documentary...i would be
Sounds like he has some serious injuries. The car is a mess. When they have to use the jaws of life to extricate you there are usually some bad injuries involved.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Sounds like he has some serious injuries. The car is a mess. When they have to use the jaws of life to extricate you there are usually some bad injuries involved.
single person car wreck at 7:12am suspicious leg injuries major karma holy crap

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
There is a new show on tonight with Tim Allen and his old sidekick Al about restoring stuff.

Paint, did you see Tiger Woods had a really bad accident?
He was as high as a kite at the Genesis Open at Riviera in LA. Tiger was interview on CBS because that's his tournament but he did not play because of back surgery.

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
And those are Pot pies not Vicodin eyes.
Still The Greatest.
Not my business.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
And those are Pot pies not Vicodin eyes.
Still The Greatest.
Not my business.
Gonna repeat what I said on PGA thread. I don't really care what he was doing or not doing. My concern is how bad those injuries might be and will they end his career. So many athletes being injured lately.

Reactions: Paintman

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I was looking at some comforting music for Fiona and I found relaxing bird music. I always play sound effects like rain etc for her but this is next level.It is magic!!! She is bewitched! immediately started making relaxed noises i think we are now off the french station for awhile and on to Birdie radio. Even under the comments people are saying this is crazy how fast it works yay!
I play relaxing music from Dog tv for her.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
oh no....he is probably distraught over the recent documentary...i would be
Oh I missed that one. I like to watch him play. So sad he will likely be done for now as far as golfing. Such a sad way to end a carrier. Should have lived cleaner. I bet this turns out to be drunk driving.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Gonna repeat what I said on PGA thread. I don't really care what he was doing or not doing. My concern is how bad those injuries might be and will they end his career. So many athletes being injured lately.
Very true. I’m with ya. I will say a prayer for him. This doesn’t sound good tho. Hopefully there were airbags.