2-23-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

152074400_3916268428459005_2435762178426811144_n.jpg

Good morning/afternoon.

anyways i finished at as such to use as a decorative stand/table by the island....but not sure how it looks, do you think the stand/legs should be more beefier???..... good idea or not??? give me an honest opinion and some ideas or direction to go....
so far this is where im at with it.....

View attachment 30582

View attachment 30583
A beautiful restore job. It looks great to me.

I've done something similar in a Bobcat... luckily I was the first employee and got away with a lot more crap. LOL
I can so see you doing this. Good afternoon Bob.

I can so see you doing this. Good afternoon Bob.
Oh I did. Being the first employee may not always mean you get away with more... but it did for me.
I'd be working on the floor and the President would grab me off it so we could go a hundred miles down the road. Usually work related but it always included lunch or dinner.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Oh I did. Being the first employee may not always mean you get away with more... but it did for me.
I'd be working on the floor and the President would grab me off it so we could go a hundred miles down the road. Usually work related but it always included lunch or dinner.
You would be a fun friend. I can see why he enjoyed your company. Some people are just fun to hang out with.

You would be a fun friend. I can see why he enjoyed your company. Some people are just fun to hang out with.
When they taught me how to drive a Bobcat there was a moment we were all afraid I was flipping the thing over!
But I quickly (after a full day on it) became accustomed to it and eventually the best damned Bobcat driver on the floor; not my words.

Reactions: Lynne
When they taught me how to drive a Bobcat there was a moment we were all afraid I was flipping the thing over!
But I quickly (after a full day on it) became accustomed to it and eventually the best damned Bobcat driver on the floor; not my words.
I always wanted to work a big digger. You know the ones with the big scoop on a long arm. The kid in me thinks it would be fun.

I always wanted to work a big digger. You know the ones with the big scoop on a long arm. The kid in me thinks it would be fun.
Oh I know!
They used those one year I worked at TVA in Gallatin.
My dad got me on there laying pipe back when I was 17 during my summer vacation! LOL

Reactions: Lynne
Oh I know!
They used those one year I worked at TVA in Gallatin.
My dad got me on there laying pipe back when I was 17 during my summer vacation! LOL
A nice way to spend vacation and make a few dollars.