2-22-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Understand that I "half watch" stuff and type a lot so names of shows may escape me. Unless it's Gunsmoke and I'm back in Dodge...which will AGAIN happen tonight at 11...lol

LOL it's fine... sometimes names slip my mind to but my kids love that show and minion is our favorite to LOL and fun fact I was born with gunsmoke on the TV had just came on too LOL

Last edited:
LOL it's fine... sometimes names slip my mind to but my kids love that show and minion is our favorite to LOL and fun fact I was born was gunsmoke on the TV have just came on too LOL
You are just a young one...lol

Well, young one with sick child, it looks like a slow night here tonight. I do think I'll go ahead and sign off for the night and rest my screen weary eyes! I hope your daughter feels better soon, hon. You try to get some rest, too.

87174506_538208730144052_8565316801532002304_n.jpg

Well, young one with sick child, it looks like a slow night here tonight. I do think I'll go ahead and sign off for the night and rest my screen weary eyes! I hope your daughter feels better soon, hon. You try to get some rest, too.
thank you talk soon