2-22-2016 PNF Daily Discussion and Live Show Chat

fresh-grilled-dogs.jpg

This is not a story I heard... I know someone who found a feather in her chicken sandwich from bk. I guess we know they use real chickens. :confused:

Reactions: Debi
On a related note when I was pregnant with my first daughter I asked my then husband to bring me a sub from subway. For some reason I had this feeling I needed to open it up. There was a catapiller in the lettuce! I called them and they told me to put it in the freezer and bring it in for a new one. What!? No thanks.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
On a related note when I was pregnant with my first daughter I asked my then husband to bring me a sub from subway. For some reason I had this feeling I needed to open it up. There was a catapiller in the lettuce! I called them and they told me to put it in the freezer and bring it in for a new one. What!? No thanks.
Uhhhh, yeah....not going to freeze the additional protein!

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
It took me years to eat there again. I was so sad because it was one of those pregnancy cravings. I moved on to pizza sauce. Grossed everybody out on that one.

It took me years to eat there again. I was so sad because it was one of those pregnancy cravings. I moved on to pizza sauce. Grossed everybody out on that one.
You had the strangest cravings I've ever heard of! Including the tire thing, I do believe you win on strangest cravings EVER.

Reactions: Mokey
You had the strangest cravings I've ever heard of! Including the tire thing, I do believe you win on strangest cravings EVER.
Lol the middle two weren't that odd. Gas station raspberry cream cheese muffins and steak. I'd be cooking steak at midnight.

OK, I'm starting to rev up about the X-Files tonight! Can't wait for this one!!! Hope it's not the last and that they renew!

Reactions: Mokey