2-21-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Good evening gang. Snow is coming tonight and tomorrow but the temps are suppose to go above freezing.

We're getting rain now. Turning us into an ice rink with the snow. But by Weds. we're supposed to hit 50!

We're getting rain now. Turning us into an ice rink with the snow. But by Weds. we're supposed to hit 50!
I can feel the spring coming even with the cold temps

I can feel the spring coming even with the cold temps
It's coming....the shift has begun.

I'm OK. A wee bit tired tonight. Will be making it an early one. How's the gang up there?

It's coming....the shift has begun.

I'm OK. A wee bit tired tonight. Will be making it an early one. How's the gang up there?
Well , tomorrow is visit my parents day. I will be up at 4 am to get Hubby off and then will make dinners for us and them. It’s going to be meatloaf. Then it’s outdoor chores and off to check on them by 1.
Tomorrow and Wednesday I have Fiona duty. It’s going to be a busy time. My poor house needs tending but I guess it will have to wait.

Deb, get your rest , don’t push yourself. I plan on mailing the masks tomorrow on my way out.

Well , tomorrow is visit my parents day. I will be up at 4 am to get Hubby off and then will make dinners for us and them. It’s going to be meatloaf. Then it’s outdoor chores and off to check on them by 1.
Tomorrow and Wednesday I have Fiona duty. It’s going to be a busy time. My poor house needs tending but I guess it will have to wait.
I don't know how you're doing it, but please get some rest in between!

Deb, get your rest , don’t push yourself. I plan on mailing the masks tomorrow on my way out.
No rush, Lynne, but thank you. And yes, I will be off in a bit. Have a few things I'm still doing. YOU get the rest, woman! Give our love to Fiona. Prayers still going for her!