2-20-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Maybe I'll just do open lines before the interview. Get the jitters out by talking to others with more jitters than I have. LMAO
I think that will decrease again as you go. You'd been away for a bit, so jumping back in can be a bit scary. And of course you pick a physicist for a first show back! Nothing like taking on a big topic!

I had a great and enjoyable conversation with professor of theoretical physics, Brian Greene. He's pretty well known in the world of super strings and other thingamajigs, HAHA
n9AU8PU_d.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
I think that will decrease again as you go. You'd been away for a bit, so jumping back in can be a bit scary. And of course you pick a physicist for a first show back! Nothing like taking on a big topic!
Nothing like talking to an actual know it all to make you feel.. like...well a not know it all... LOL

Reactions: Debi
Nothing like talking to an actual know it all to make you feel.. well a not know it all... LOL
LOL I'm sure you did fine. Perhaps make the next guest not quite such a know it all. Be supreme leader on the next one! lol

Reactions: DELETED
OK, kids. Tis that time tonight for me to wish you all a good evening and good dreams. Heading out. Bob, relax and enjoy the night. Paint, Vanna, System, have a good one!

OK, kids. Tis that time tonight for me to wish you all a good evening and good dreams. Heading out. Bob, relax and enjoy the night. Paint, Vanna, System, have a good one!
Goodnight! Though I am not sure if we're actually sleeping or simply being disconnected from the matrix. Which is something we discussed tonight. The very real probability that we are all simulations.