2-2-2024 Friday Live Chat

It's hard to not compare music to memories. They truly drum up latent or continuous thoughts when hearing them.
That's the way I listen to music as well. I allow it to speak to me. I was raised in a very, very musical-oriented family. Mom and dad both played instruments, had uncles who were band directors, dad was in a band, music all over the place. From classical to whatever was the popular stuff at the time.

That's the way I listen to music as well. I allow it to speak to me. I was raised in a very, very musical-oriented family. Mom and dad both played instruments, had uncles who were band directors, dad was in a band, music all over the place. From classical to whatever was the popular stuff at the time.
Nobody in my family was ever deep into music other than my brother. He taught (nah, forced) me to listen to his music lol. As i got older and really sat and listened, is when i appreciated it. Now, like i mentioned in another thread, music goes far deeper. Tone or frequency or beyond, there are other purposes to music than the norm.

Reactions: Debi
Steve, gonna head out tonight. Gotta talk with my son for a bit. You have a great night, hon!

Reactions: Selectric
Steve, gonna head out tonight. Gotta talk with my son for a bit. You have a great night, hon!
You too! Gonna find some kind of food to make, though don't feel like cooking lol.

328052379_713879110142416_2861164514946444645_n.jpg