2-2-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Hi gang, just home about a half hour. Spent the day at my daughters. Had to be there to receive her new furniture. We moved furniture around till it was just right lol. Then we took her out to dinner. It was a fun day but I am tired. Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. It seems to have come around very fast.

Hi gang, just home about a half hour. Spent the day at my daughters. Had to be there to receive her new furniture. We moved furniture around till it was just right lol. Then we took her out to dinner. It was a fun day but I am tired. Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. It seems to have come around very fast.
Nothing like new furniture to change the vibes in a home! I bet it made her really happy to have that delivered and mom there to help.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Nothing like new furniture to change the vibes in a home! I bet it made her really happy to have that delivered and mom there to help.
She is spoiled, mom does a lot of extra stuff while I am there too.
We are in the deep freeze this week. We drove home in blowing snow with the temps in the single digits.

Reactions: garnetsilver
We have added a blanket to the bed for the night again. We're looking at 3 degrees by morning. Now, in a few days we will be at 50 per the forecast. Go figure!
11 degrees by 10 am here;ss

She is spoiled, mom does a lot of extra stuff while I am there too.
We are in the deep freeze this week. We drove home in blowing snow with the temps in the single digits.
Well, I heard a report tonight that the groundhog is wrong at least 60% of the time! lol Maybe it will warm up sooner than the predicted 6 weeks. You guys have been hit hard up there this year. Although I think TX is still iced up after 2 or 3 days of ice storm.

Reactions: Lynne
Well, I heard a report tonight that the groundhog is wrong at least 60% of the time! lol Maybe it will warm up sooner than the predicted 6 weeks. You guys have been hit hard up there this year. Although I think TX is still iced up after 2 or 3 days of ice storm.
Just for the record , I hate winter.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711