2-15-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Actually, I’m extra sensitive today after having full night of bad dreams. The pine pollen is messing with my breathing terrible and I think I was having like low level general hypoxia. Decrease airflow left me delirious. Then I was watching a movie about a guy dying with his conscious locked in his diseased brain and I’m thinking I’m still asleep dreaming. I’m taking antihistamines now...and a Pinot Grigio chaser.

Reactions: Debi
Actually, I’m extra sensitive today after having full night of bad dreams. The pine pollen is messing with my breathing terrible and I think I was having like low level general hypoxia. Decrease airflow left me delirious. Then I was watching a movie about a guy dying with his conscious locked in his diseased brain and I’m thinking I’m still asleep dreaming. I’m taking antihistamines now...and a Pinot Grigio chaser.
I'm so sorry to hear that I hope you start feeling better..

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
You are talking to the expert on hypoxia! Hope the antihistamines help, Wands. Nothing worse than the breathing issues and, btw, we share a pine pollen allergy.

You are talking to the expert on hypoxia! Hope the antihistamines help, Wands. Nothing worse than the breathing issues and, btw, we share a pine pollen allergy.

I knew you’d know the drill as soon as I posted. Were you lucky enough to leave your pine pollen allergy behind in Florida? This is my worst year ever for that kind of reaction.

Last edited:
I knew you’d know the drill as soon as I posted. We’re you lucky enough to leave your pine pollen allergy behind in Florida? This is my worst year ever for that kind of reaction.
That would be a no....we have several running around the area and one huge one in my front yard. Don't have the heart to chop it down. Doubt it would help much anyway. :( Our season runs later than yours for the pollen blast, but it's a no go for me when it happens....and I mean that...NO go outside! I have to admit it was worse in Florida, just for the sheer numbers of them. And let's not even talk about those other trees down there! :eek: Those darn Punk trees tried to kill me.

That would be a no....we have several running around the area and one huge one in my front yard. Don't have the heart to chop it down. Doubt it would help much anyway. :( Our season runs later than yours for the pollen blast, but it's a no go for me when it happens....and I mean that...NO go outside! I have to admit it was worse in Florida, just for the sheer numbers of them. And let's not even talk about those other trees down there! :eek: Those darn Punk trees tried to kill me.
I’ve found myself unable to take walks the past two days. I just can’t image walking THROUGH the pine trees.
And are you referring to those trees that drop those things that look kinda like worms?

Last edited:
Also known as white bottlebrush tree or melaleuca, punk tree (Melaleuca quinquenervia) is an evergreen member of the myrtle (Myrtaceae) family. The tree was introduced to Florida from Australia and has now become a serious ecological threat to the Everglades.

upload_2020-2-16_17-7-10.jpeg