2-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Thanks everyone!
Bad news all around. In my own way I send every good thing I have to those who need it. And stay strong, Armand. I include you in that. Being on the sidelines isn't easy.
Happiness, everyone and whatever it takes to get there!

man things are bad everywhere. I am praying for the bird. and Kellie she has a blood clot didnt tell me now i am making her go to the ER in the AM and Bird is sick. I dont like this what is going on? I wish I would have died young i kept people out of my life for a reason. We really aren't ALL big boys and girls as you say, I dont like losing people. I dont want to talk anymore. just pray.

I meant that we all need to be as strong as we can cuz the bird gets worried if we get worried about her. I'm really sorry about Kellie,Armand. I don't like losing people either.

Thanks everyone!
Bad news all around. In my own way I send every good thing I have to those who need it. And stay strong, Armand. I include you in that. Being on the sidelines isn't easy.
Happiness, everyone and whatever it takes to get there!

Thanks Ben! We will get thru this,just need to move that energy around a bit. Gratitude has never let me down.I am very grateful for this Forum and all that I have received from you all.What the heck was I doing before I found this!? Crazy

Reactions: Lynne
To Kellie and Deb and all those who need it.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
So sorry I fell asleep last night. Praying for Debi daily.

Reactions: 7Critter
Happy Birthday to Ben this morning. Hope your day is special.
Critter I beat you awake this morning , I’ll put on the coffee.

Reactions: 7Critter