2-13-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

how do you tell a woman no? I really need to know this because i have never done it successfully without a huge demoralising fight,
Well on this you must insist or your going to loose your car if she has an accident.

Hi Paul , what ya up to today.

Well on this you must insist or your going to loose your car if she has an accident.
she already lost hers but still insists its my fault for not getting it out of impound. I WARNED her. now she throws it in my face and gets me to let her use mine while i am at work.

I can relate to this video, it's like you never know when you have paid Karma back everything you have coming.

she already lost hers but still insists its my fault for not getting it out of impound. I WARNED her. now she throws it in my face and gets me to let her use mine while i am at work.
You will have to keep the keys and stick to your guns or the results could be catastrophic if you loose your car. I know it’s hard but you can’t afford that loss.

I hear ya. Are you in Florida ? It would be ice fishing here in MI

Georgia, but its in the 60's and 70's here. just enough to give the taste of spring... don't know how you all can handle the long freezeing winters.