2-12-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Debi is spot on about last night's C2C. The second guest did some psychic readings and struck out. This was all peppered by his band of "reading from a script" callers.
And the script now includes High Praise for George.
Oh, Doc Wallet - he has business opportunities available on his website.:confused:
Why is C2C so bad? I mean worse than ever all-time bad.

Debi is spot on about last night's C2C. The second guest did some psychic readings and struck out. This was all peppered by his band of "reading from a script" callers.
And the script now includes High Praise for George.
Oh, Doc Wallet - he has business opportunities available on his website.:confused:
Why is C2C so bad? I mean worse than ever all-time bad.
It's corporate ran. It has corporate stooges as hosts.
George Knapp and Ian Punnett are the only two I have ANY respect for. Both are also friends of mine and do a fine job of carrying Art's legacy of the old Coast.
I've chewed Noory out a ton. He does not like me.

Thanks,
I go to the C2C Facebook and complain about Thomas from La Jolla. Each time I have to wait in a long line of people that are sick of paid actor callers.
Glad you had some fun with George.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Thanks,
I go to the C2C Facebook and complain about Thomas from La Jolla. Each time I have to wait in a long line of people that are sick of paid actor callers.
Glad you had some fun with George.
Listening now for tonight's stupid statements.

Reactions: 7Critter
Listening now for tonight's stupid statements.
He makes a ton of those on every show. You could have a drinking game based on idiotic comments Snoory makes.
I found it funny that he thought he could be in the HOF. What has Noory done to warrant being in the HOF? He rode the coattails of Art Bell, he dumbed down Art's program, he has dumbed down the majority of Coast audience (and callers) PLUS he has lost millions of listeners.
Truly HOF worthy, wouldn't you say!

When a person begins writing stories, we are told to dumb down our stories because in today's age over fifty-percent of readers cannot read past the fifth-grade level. I refuse to allow another person's inadequacies to interfere with what I feel is a great story.

George has dumbed down Coast because either he isn't intelligent enough, or he believes the audience isn't interested in hearing intelligent conversations. So he instead goes on his side-track comments "Say, have you ever smelled your finger after wiping your butt? Why does it smell like a demon, could it be it's possessed?" That to me IS George Noory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman