2-12-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I'm 24 and a mom of 3.. I've always been into paranormal and needed some new friends and somewhere to talk about things I normally can't.. lol sorry was making something for my kids.lol
Have you been on other forums ? This was my first when I joined five years ago. It took me awhile to learn to navigate.

Reactions: Debi
I browsed this forum a few days before joining, then a few more before posting anything. At the time I was listening to the radio program hosted by Art Bell. He is the one who suggested this forum.

Good evening. Although I am on my "night off", which my mods enforce here lol, I have a story to tell you about last night's C2C with George Noory. First, let me remind you all of the time Shirley McLaine was suddenly ditched by George because she was coughing. Keep that in mind.

So last night had two guests in the first half. Heidi Hollis was one. The other was a very sweet lady named Maureen, a friend of Heidi's. When Maureen came on, she had a little cough on occasion. George says, "Do you have a cold?" She apologizes and continues, saying I'm so grateful to be on the show nothing could have stopped me. It is at this point I tell my husband, "Ruh Roh.....he's gonna pull a Shirley McLaine. You just watch. I give it less than 10 minutes."

Maureen continues, with the occasional cough...George tells her "We had someone else with a cough like that. Shirley McClain. She couldn't continue. Just do me a favor and move the phone away from your mouth when you cough." Maureen apologizes and continues. She's wheezing a bit on inhaling, and George now says, "You're wheezing! We don't want you to get pneumonia!" She responds with, "You mean like right here right now I'll get pneumonia?" George says yes. She apologizes and tries to continue. Next thing we know, the line crackles, we lose her for a second, he says Uh oh...phone trouble....and after another word or two from her she goes poof....line is gone.

George then has a miracle by saying, "We've lost Maureen, but we do have Heidi Hollis still with us, and she WILL be taking calls next hour!" No mention of trying to get Maureen back.

I have come to the conclusion George is afraid of phone germs... you know, the ones that crawl through the phone lines..;)

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Good evening. Although I am on my "night off", which my mods enforce here lol, I have a story to tell you about last night's C2C with George Noory. First, let me remind you all of the time Shirley McLaine was suddenly ditched by George because she was coughing. Keep that in mind.

So last night had two guests in the first half. Heidi Hollis was one. The other was a very sweet lady named Maureen, a friend of Heidi's. When Maureen came on, she had a little cough on occasion. George says, "Do you have a cold?" She apologizes and continues, saying I'm so grateful to be on the show nothing could have stopped me. It is at this point I tell my husband, "Ruh Roh.....he's gonna pull a Shirley McLaine. You just watch. I give it less than 10 minutes."

Maureen continues, with the occasional cough...George tells her "We had someone else with a cough like that. Shirley McClain. She couldn't continue. Just do me a favor and move the phone away from your mouth when you cough." Maureen apologizes and continues. She's wheezing a bit on inhaling, and George now says, "You're wheezing! We don't want you to get pneumonia!" She responds with, "You mean like right here right now I'll get pneumonia?" George says yes. She apologizes and tries to continue. Next thing we know, the line crackles, we lose her for a second, he says Uh oh...phone trouble....and after another word or two from her she goes poof....line is gone.

George then has a miracle by saying, "We've lost Maureen, but we do have Heidi Hollis still with us, and she WILL be taking calls next hour!" No mention of trying to get Maureen back.

I have come to the conclusion George is afraid of phone germs... you know, the ones that crawl through the phone lines..;)
If demonic energy can travel over the phone, or even a recorded interview... germs can too! LOL

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
If demonic energy can travel over the phone, or even a recorded interview... germs can too! LOL
Oh, and he also pranked her badly while he was at it. She was talking about some people seeing numbers in colors. He then went on very seriously saying he saw numbers as colors...and started naming off cue ball color numbers...."I see a 5 as orange...and 7 as brown.". Now this poor lady had no clue he wasn't serious. I think that is just bad form. If you don't agree, say so but don't go out to embarrass someone.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
And btw...I talked to that the other night and you just went POOF on me! lol