2-12-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Off to scrub the potatoes.
Hiya Christie! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm 24 and a mom of 3.. I've always been into paranormal and needed some new friends and somewhere to talk about things I normally can't.. lol sorry was making something for my kids.lol

I've been interested in paranormal and all things unknown for a long time.. since I was little..

Reactions: Debi
I'm 24 and a mom of 3.. I've always been into paranormal and needed some new friends and somewhere to talk about things I normally can't.. lol sorry was making something for my kids.lol
LOL Kids take priority! Raised 3 boys, so I know of the chaos. Well, we have many articles of all types here with discussions you can jump right into! Look around and see what interests you. The chat thread here has people jumping on and off all the time. We normally meet up around 9 PM Eastern here to chat some or to listen to one of the paranormal shows/podcasts. Also, on Saturday night at 10 PM Eastern we have Movie night. Hope you can join us for some of the fun!

What part of the country are you from, PN? You don't have to get specific, looking more at time zone. I'm from south of Indy.

I'm from Northwest Arkansas. lol
it's 3:16 here..I'm excited to be here..

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm from Northwest Arkansas. lol
it's 3:16 here..I'm excited to be here..
Well, it's cooking time here! l'm Eastern time. PN, once again, glad to have you on board. We're a friendly group. Now, I'm off tonight so chat will be rather quiet, but tomorrow begins three days of evening shows and chat time. Feel free to hop in anywhere!

Meanwhile, I'm off to feed the herd! lol Catch you later!