2/11 Hidden Human History with Brien Foerster

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Tonight on Darkness Radio: Hidden Human History & the Elongated Skulls of Peru and Bolivia with Brien Foerster. Debi Chestnut discusses Chilling Experiences with the Supernatural.

Brien Foerster

Hidden Human History & the Elongated Skulls of Peru and Bolivia with Brien Foerster. Debi Chestnut discusses Chilling Experiences with the Supernatural.

Brien Foerster was raised on the west coast of Canada, where he developed a fascination,early on, of the Native people, their art, and oral traditions. This led to his becoming a professional sculptor, after graduating with an honours BSc degree from the University Of Victoria.

Several totem poles, wooden canoes, masks and other works now grace private collections around the world.

At the age of 35 he moved to Maui, Hawaii, and assisted, as deputy project manager, in the construction of a 62 foot long traditional sailing catamaran. After this he returned to Canada and his art.

Four years ago he made his first trip to Peru. Falling in love with its rich Native traditions, and a Peruvian resident, caused him to want to write about what he was learning. The effort has resulted in this book, so far.

Several books are listed on Amazon dot com: Amazon.com: Brien Foerster: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

Reactions: Calum
Second half guest:

Debi Chestnut

[FONT=Georgia, sans-serif]A Northern girl with a wicked imagination, I grew up in Michigan. Always fascinated with the paranormal, I discovered as a small child that I could see and talk to ghosts which, as I'm sure you can imagine leads to some awkward moments!

Balancing a career as a paralegal with marriage and motherhood soon convinced me that life was too short to depend on the left side of my brain, so I began investigating the paranormal and chronicling my experiences.

Having a love for a good mystery I also started to write mysteries with a touch of the paranormal.

Deciding my imagination and paranormal experiences were my best weapons against reality, I dove deeper into the world of the paranormal and began writing my own twisted tales about the other side.

Besides writing, I'm a mom of two amazing grown children. My husband and I live on Lake St. Clair in Southeastern Michigan with two dogs, three black cats, and our boats!

So welcome to my world...it can be an eerie place to be.
[/FONT]

Really enjoying Darkness radio & Brien Foerster is a great guest.
I've been subbed to Brien's youtube channel for a while now and joining him on one of his South American trips is on my bucket list.