2-10-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Niters, Lynne. I will most likely be crashed out in a bit. No sleep again...sigh. Gonna try it again tonight.
Get some rest debi. Try some meditation podcasts. I always fall asleep before they’re done.

Reactions: 7Critter
You would have thunk Connie Willis would have done it last night but nooooooo....lol
Ha ha. You secretly like listening to her. I still get reminders from her YouTube channel, but have not listened in a year.

Ha ha. You secretly like listening to her. I still get reminders from her YouTube channel, but have not listened in a year.
No, she kinda had me yelling at the radio at 2 AM....lol

Not to mention the bulldog kept going down her ramp to get a drink then coming over to bark at me to turn the light on so she could climb her ramp back up to the bed. She is afraid of the dark...lol

Speaking of C2C....

First Half: Jeffrey Rediger, M.D., discusses his studies of spontaneous healing, pioneering the use of tools to investigate recoveries from incurable illnesses.

Second Half: Authority on energy healing and mind-body medicine, Dr. Shelley Kaehr, talks about her studies of Edgar Cayce, and the healing techniques he championed during his trance sessions.

Speaking of C2C....

First Half: Jeffrey Rediger, M.D., discusses his studies of spontaneous healing, pioneering the use of tools to investigate recoveries from incurable illnesses.

Second Half: Authority on energy healing and mind-body medicine, Dr. Shelley Kaehr, talks about her studies of Edgar Cayce, and the healing techniques he championed during his trance sessions.
That sounds pretty good. Who is the host. If it's GN, then no thanks. He probably be pushing his own miracle cure pills.

That sounds pretty good. Who is the host. If it's GN, then no thanks. He probably be pushing his own miracle cure pills.
If it's health related, it's GN. He never misses the opportunity.

I may have to look for a station if I'm up late ( or wake up in the middle like last night) The station that I used to listen to no longer carries GN.

OK, I do believe I shall exit gracefully, stage left. I wish everyone a great evening!
Back tomorrow to raise more ruckus. lol

85142821_2349943038630449_2293941306944126976_n.jpg