2-1-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Me too. I do most everything with a mechanical pencil, usually .5 mm, sometimes Debi's .7 mm, 'cause the point doesn't break as often.
I still have my Pentel mechanical pencil I bought my first week of college. They only came in black then.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I still have my Pentel mechanical pencil I bought my first week of college. They only came in black then.
I have such a hard time with mechanical pencils. The point always breaks on me because I use a lot of pressure when I write. I will travel far and wide for a smooth-flowing gel pen. Any suggestions?

I have such a hard time with mechanical pencils. The point always breaks on me because I use a lot of pressure when I write. I will travel far and wide for a smooth-flowing gel pen. Any suggestions?
If you are always breaking the lead on mechanical pencils, there are two options: 1) use a softer lead or 2) get a pencil with thicker lead.

That's impressive. I have gone thru dozens ( lost, worn out, loaned out, broken, etc)

G2 gel. Can't go wrong.