2-1-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

good morning all. its feb 1st at 945 am in the southern coastal region, the skies are overcast with a slight breeze and 60 degrees. high humidity with rain possible by noon. the gray sky says its still winter but i can feel spring approaching, while it is still too early to get "spring fever" (maybe another 2 weeks before that sets in) i did see the first robin yesterday, i take that as a good sign.....
Hope everyone has a great day

Both my daughter and I have bought ourselves a couple of packs each of #3. They come in different colors and there is even a "fancy" version with a metal body. However, the most important part for us is the point size. I've seen these in 3 different sizes, 0.7mm, 0.5mm and 0.38mm. While I have other sizes, my daughter and I both prefer the ultra fine 0.38mm points.

And for those of you wondering the answer is; Yes, my daughter and I were excitedly geeking out in the pen section of Office Depot. And Yes, my wife walked away and tried to pretend that she didn't even know the two pen nerds.

Both my daughter and I have bought ourselves a couple of packs each of #3. They come in different colors and there is even a "fancy" version with a metal body. However, the most important part for us is the point size. I've seen these in 3 different sizes, 0.7mm, 0.5mm and 0.38mm. While I have other sizes, my daughter and I both prefer the ultra fine 0.38mm points.

And for those of you wondering the answer is; Yes, my daughter and I were excitedly geeking out in the pen section of Office Depot. And Yes, my wife walked away and tried to pretend that she didn't even know the two pen nerds.
It's funny how there are two types of people, pen nerds and non-pen nerds. My daughter is one and it started very young. Every time we went to the store, she was wanting a new pen. She had drawers full. I always thought she'd turn out to be writer.

I also buy the ultra fine roller ball pens, probably closest to #1, by the box at Office Depot.

Good Afternoon
tree ent.jpg