1950s Retro Flying Saucer in Poland

Awesome! There are so many fake UFO sightings being posted, so it was exciting to see a genuine one.

Awesome! There are so many fake UFO sightings being posted, so it was exciting to see a genuine one.

Unfortunately, a good number of UFO cases going back to the 40s involving photos of clearly defined physical craft have been proven to be hoaxes. Two of the most famous occurred in the 60s, as can be seen below. Also faked were the Gulf Breeze sightings of the late 1980s.

54ca818b6d4c3_-_ufo-influences-3-0309.jpg

These photos were taken by the Jaroslaw brothers in Michigan in 1967. It was a model they made and suspended from a tree branch.

These guys took photos of a hubcap they flung through the air.

GBUFO-2-768x539.jpg

One of the Gulf Breeze models on display at a museum at the University of West Florida.

I'm not saying the Warsaw photo is fake, just pointing out physical/saucer sharped craft have been faked in the past, even in the days before Photoshop.

It has the feel of a Vimana pic. I swear I've seen that design type before. Just looks familiar to me.

vimanassuth5.jpg

Vimana depiction

Reactions: Duke
Hoax admitted. It's a toy.

Phil Mantle is a first rate ufologist, he's the guy who exposed the "alien autopsy" film from the 90s. He's also a hoot, he reminds me a great deal of John Cleese. I wonder what the chances would be of one of our resident podcasters getting him as a guest?

Phil Mantle is a first rate ufologist, he's the guy who exposed the "alien autopsy" film from the 90s. He's also a hoot, he reminds me a great deal of John Cleese. I wonder what the chances would be of one of our resident podcasters getting him as a guest?
A suggestion shall be forwarded. :cool: