16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk Abou

I wonder if the guy who runs the P.R. firm has monetary stakes in any of these conspiracy sites, (owner, partner, investor, advertiser, whatever) could be as simple as that, maybe he uses his legitimate business to gather info for a conspiracy side gig.
on the other hand disinformation can serve many purposes,.... is it a cover up because they don't want us, (the U.S. people) knowing what actually happened, and they're hoping it will get so muddied up it will just be forgotten about, or is it because they don't themselves know all the details and this is a tactic to cause the other players (the "bad guys") to mess up, get careless and eventually caught.... kinda like (as an example) if someone robs a bank the FBI reports over the news 150000 dollars stolen when in actuality it was only 100000 dollars, but this causes confusion and distrust in the criminals thinking each other is holding back which later leads to them messing up and getting caught.....a little different but just an example of how disinformation can be used.
what's kind of scary is that this type of sleight of hand would mean there are more players involved and still out there.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I wonder if the guy who runs the P.R. firm has monetary stakes in any of these conspiracy sites, (owner, partner, investor, advertiser, whatever) could be as simple as that, maybe he uses his legitimate business to gather info for a conspiracy side gig.
on the other hand disinformation can serve many purposes,.... is it a cover up because they don't want us, (the U.S. people) knowing what actually happened, and they're hoping it will get so muddied up it will just be forgotten about, or is it because they don't themselves know all the details and this is a tactic to cause the other players (the "bad guys") to mess up, get careless and eventually caught.... kinda like (as an example) if someone robs a bank the FBI reports over the news 150000 dollars stolen when in actuality it was only 100000 dollars, but this causes confusion and distrust in the criminals thinking each other is holding back which later leads to them messing up and getting caught.....a little different but just an example of how disinformation can be used.
what's kind of scary is that this type of sleight of hand would mean there are more players involved and still out there.
Interesting thoughts. All I know is this is one event that was dropped like a hot potato. Many of those involved in this feel the same way and forgotten. I've never seen a clamp down on info like this one.

Reactions: Paulm
I say it's to muddy the future lawsuit waters. Encourage nonsense, sow doubt, and MGM may not be on the hook for the full Magilla.

Reactions: Paulm
Some interesting theories and videos here. Take a look and tell me what you think.

New Evidence Reveals Strange Las Vegas Shooter Cover Up Between The Hotel & Police - David Avocado Wolfe

Interesting. However, this WHOLE incident has been covered up from the start. “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”, er, Las Vegas. When has any mass shooting had so little information divulged? NEVER, in the modern era of internet and instant gratification. It stinks to high heaven....

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Qanon has this covered....if you buy into that story.... not sure we can touch on that since politics are off limits.

Had an FBI uncle. Did really well and was advanced high up. Of course he was gonna poke around and get the skinny on all those conspiracies we know and love. Everything is so darn compartmentalized that nobody gets the big picture. That was my take away. Paulm nailed it.

since politics are off limits.
Let me define my definitions here for everyone.

Politics: Two parties....Dems vs. Repubs. and their named reps. Off limits. I won't feed that fire of hate and further the divide.

Government: The at large group formed by those two parties to become ONE governing party of our country. Treated as one entity with no political affiliations. Fair game.

World Government: Fair game.

Reactions: NobleHouse