12-9-2022 Friday Live Chat

Hey, I agree, which is why I have a ceramic tree that stays in place all year and gifts are normally gift cards...no wrapping! lol
thats what we are doing this year too, gift cards. and then only for my mom.... not going (as of right now....could change though) to any get togethers or dinners or anything.... but even then the stores are crazy just to get groceries or needed things.... be glad when it all slows back down in a few weeks. we did decorate the house, went all out, for my mom when she came down for thanksgiving cause she likes it.... now im already tired of the house being all extra'd up....lol

thats what we are doing this year too, gift cards. and then only for my mom.... not going (as of right now....could change though) to any get togethers or dinners or anything.... but even then the stores are crazy just to get groceries or needed things.... be glad when it all slows back down in a few weeks. we did decorate the house, went all out, for my mom when she came down for thanksgiving cause she likes it.... now im already tired of the house being all extra'd up....lol
In the past when I have decorated, we took it all down the next day per my request. I got tired of blocking dogs and cats from trees, tinsel, wayward decor, and bang...down it would come..lol

most of the year i complain about not enough room in the house, then somehow room for a tree (or three) and tables full of decorations appear..... i guess it really is a magical time....lol

I'm bummed. I ordered a used set of DVDs from Ebay of a television series, and it arrived with missing discs. This is supposed to be the entire series, mind you. I usually don't have problems with purchases from Ebay, so I am fairly sure that I will be able to return these for a refund. I wonder what went through the seller's mind when they listed this as "entire series" and "no returns."

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
I'm bummed. I ordered a used set of DVDs from Ebay of a television series, and it arrived with missing discs. This is supposed to be the entire series, mind you. I usually don't have problems with purchases from Ebay, so I am fairly sure that I will be able to return these for a refund. I wonder what went through the seller's mind when they listed this as "entire series" and "no returns."
They probably didn't know any better.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver