12-9-2022 Friday Live Chat

Good morning, all. Select you are ahead of me with your second cup. I am on my first. I had a sleepless night, and I am trying to screw my head on straight before driving anywhere today. I am spending today at my parents' house, so I'll be back here late. I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.

Hiya !
Well I freely admit to my love of show tunes and musicals. The Christmas tree has been up for a week and I've been adding different outside decorations here and there.
I was raised on musicals; especially Rogers and Hammerstein productions. I have fond memories of watching with my mother, after I came home from kindergarten.

Good afternoon folks, isnt it time to take down decorations yet????.......i will be happy when all the rush and "excitement" is over.. getting too old for this stuff

Good afternoon folks, isnt it time to take down decorations yet????.......i will be happy when all the rush and "excitement" is over.. getting too old for this stuff
Hey, I agree, which is why I have a ceramic tree that stays in place all year and gifts are normally gift cards...no wrapping! lol