12-9-2021 Thursday Live Chat

tp8iZHRu.jpeg
L02zD62x.jpeg

Good morning Critter, Titch, Paint, and everyone else once they wander in. Coffee's on!

I awoke to a rainy morning, not too surprising but snow would have been more seasonal. The climate has shifted here the last few years, November is now like October used to be, and December is more like November. Snow in the valleys is now mostly rain, the snow only seems to stick about 2000 feet higher than where we are located. So chances are good it's going to be another brown Christmas. The snow blower I bought on Black Friday 2020 has still only been used once, to give you an idea of how much our weather patterns have changed. Ten, twenty years ago I would have been using that thing at least two or three times a month, from November through April. No more. Which isn't a bad thing in itself, but it does mean less than traditional outdoor Christmas settings.

Podcast recording tonight so I will miss the activity here, darnit. We are recording three podcasts to take us through the rest of the holiday season. Two of us will be recording remotely due to the start time and traffic considerations. It will also save me an hour of total travel time tonight so I can get to bed a bit earlier. Still have to get up to work on Fridays, darnit.

Have a great day, my friends!