12-6-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Thanks for the coffee pot info! Seriously gonna get a new regular pot type.

Reactions: Selectric
If you have other outlets that are on different circuit, always move coffee to those.
I think this house has very few circuits. And remember, I'm running two oxygen concentrators on top of it all 24/7. You would not like my electric bill, trust me.

• Sad
Well jeez. Now my grandson is sick with "something". Not sure if Covid or flu yet and he's diabetic type 1. Everybody be careful out there with all these viruses loose!
Sorry to hear this Debi, I will keep him and the family in prayer.

Hi Lynne! I've seen you out on the boards catching up.
Sorry to hear this Debi, I will keep him and the family in prayer.
Thanks, Lynne. They were all at the big Nutcracker Ballet performances over the weekend and I'm sure that's where this came from, whatever it is. In fact, his girlfriend is one of the dancers. He did all the back stage and built props for the ballet company.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Hi Lynne! I've seen you out on the boards catching up.

Thanks, Lynne. They were all at the big Nutcracker Ballet performances over the weekend and I'm sure that's where this came from, whatever it is. In fact, his girlfriend is one of the dancers. He did all the back stage and built props for the ballet company.
They are growing up too fast. When I came here, they were just kids.

Did you happen to catch Shynia Twain on the people's choice awards a little while ago? Boy she is making 57 look good. She has lost a lot of her vocal ability, but nobody noticed because she was a knockout lol.

They are growing up too fast. When I came here, they were just kids.
Granddaughter danced en pointe with the big girls this year as part of the Central Ill. Ballet. Big big big deal for her! And my DIL was up in the rafters throwing down fake snow for the snow dance. That woman knows no fear.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Granddaughter danced en pointe with the big girls this year as part of the Central Ill. Ballet. Big big big deal for her! And my DIL was up in the rafters throwing down fake snow for the snow dance. That woman knows no fear.
That whole family is amazing. You should be so proud. I hope they send you video of her dances.