12-6-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

it's not even funny he wasnt even trying he seems so depressed i think he's going the way of Robin Williams

It is an artificial tree. But I am The Keeper of the family ornaments. So decorating it was like time traveling. Everyone tells a little story.

they say most comedians are manic depressed

It is an artificial tree. But I am The Keeper of the family ornaments. So decorating it was like time traveling. Everyone tells a little story.
i have one thng on my tree its a bell i kept for luck way back when i was broke or broker

Reactions: Paintman
i have one thng on my tree its a bell i kept for luck way back when i was broke or broker
i mean one thing from the past we bought all the stuff new with the tree

the tree only took like 5 minutes to assemble its real easy easier than i remember anyway

Too bad about Happy Gilmore.
That was a golf movie comedy about a hockey player that becomes a golfer so he can earn enough money to save his grandma's house. His Nemesis was Shooter McGavin the greatest golfer in the world.

i rememeber Lorne micheals fired everyone for going to Chris Farleys funeral because he wanted them to do a show that same day in newyork

Reactions: Paintman
that is why saturday night life has sucked since Chris Farley died. He was Adams best friend