12-5-2021 Sunday Live Chat

isd67rwu.png
OyzH1G6w.jpeg
Enjoy The Daily Double !

Good Sunday morning. Another chance to watch the Lions loose in some new awful way. It’s suppose to rain all day so it may be pajamas and tv all day. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

For those just waking up, looking around, and don't recognize your surroundings ( following a wild Saturday night ), we totally understand. :)

Reactions: Lynne
Morning. I'm currently thumbing through recipes looking for other ideas for later on. I found a Cubed Steak with Onion gravy dish I'd like to can be served with mashed potatoes. Sounds perfect right about now.

Morning. I'm currently thumbing through recipes looking for other ideas for later on. I found a Cubed Steak with Onion gravy dish I'd like to can be served with mashed potatoes. Sounds perfect right about now.
We're doing a similar dish tonight. Something warm and hearty since it's raining and overcast. I feel like Lynne today...just wanna sit here in my jammies and watch a bit of football, sip some coffee, and play here on the forum. Got my heat pad on (covers from shoulders to the back) and I'm good to go for the afternoon!

For those just waking up, looking around, and don't recognize your surroundings ( following a wild Saturday night ), we totally understand. :)

And just what were you doing last night, Critter? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7Critter
We're doing a similar dish tonight. Something warm and hearty since it's raining and overcast.
We fend for ourselves most nights except for when I'm cooking. But what I need to do is throw something into the crock pot early every or most Sunday and have a homecooked meal for that afternoon for dinner. We used to do that all the time and roast was a favorite. I've got most everything with the exception of the steak for that dish. I can make it at any time.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi