12-4-2022 Sunday Live Chat

After nearly 3 hours of trying to figure out copy paste on this, I NOW know it takes two fingers tap to open the dang copy/paste box for right click.

I think I am done exploring on this today. My brain hurts. lol

New computer just arrived! I am going to try and set it up after I give it some power. Pray I can set this up myself. If not, we wait for my son on Friday and hope this one holds out a bit longer.
Hi Debi, I didn't realize your computer died. Glad you have a new one.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Hi Debi, I didn't realize your computer died. Glad you have a new one.
I have crossed eyes from setting it up and learning the new one. It's a chromebook and works a bit differently. This makes the 4th laptop in 8 years I think.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Popping in.

I made it through work this morning, but heading back at 6 am tomorrow.
Tweaked my back somehow, I can't recall how, but its giving me grief tonight. I think this damn infection is past it's worst, my sinuses are beginning to dry up and breathing is easier.
Another MRI on Tuesday on my shoulder, not looking forward to that.
Getting caught up on Hell's Kitchen tonight, I just popped my pain pills so will be hitting the sack soon.
Oh, Utah is headed to the Rose Bowl!
Another weekend is in the books.
Goodnight, my friends!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Popping in.

I made it through work this morning, but heading back at 6 am tomorrow.
Tweaked my back somehow, I can't recall how, but its giving me grief tonight. I think this damn infection is past it's worst, my sinuses are beginning to dry up and breathing is easier.
Another MRI on Tuesday on my shoulder, not looking forward to that.
Getting caught up on Hell's Kitchen tonight, I just popped my pain pills so will be hitting the sack soon.
Oh, Utah is headed to the Rose Bowl!
Another weekend is in the books.
Goodnight, my friends!
Goodnight, sir! I am off in just a bit myself. Been a very, very loooong weekend.