12-31-2019 Tuesday Live Chat

New this year. Saw a few news reports leading up to tonight. It's also going to be like a parade on the river, with boats decorated as floats.
Lots of detail in the color of the fireworks. They want colors that will reflect against the colors of the windows on the skyscrapers. So the fireworks and the reflection complement one another.
They do the boats in St.Pete. Kinda cool!

Reactions: Paintman
Too bad about losing the local Muni golf course.
We are going to lose two courses this coming year. Both were home courses during High School golf team events.
And one is a long time favorite, and the closest course to me. 3.5 miles.:(

Want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Every one be safe out there, lots of amateurs on the road tonight.
Thanks, Duke, and same to you, hon. I'm quite content to go nowhere tonight but right here!

Reactions: Duke
Too bad about losing the local Muni golf course.
We are going to lose two courses this coming year. Both were home courses during High School golf team events.
And one is a long time favorite, and the closest course to me. 3.5 miles.:(
That one opened in 1900. It's been a legend around here.

My dear friends, I'm going to go and bring in this New Year with my little group that is now gathering in my room...lol Getting crowded in here. :D I wish you all LOVE AND JOY! See you tomorrow! The Birds:

81264500_504230536875205_143787606625222656_n (Small).jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR just made it ok bed now

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi everybody!
Well I have a bone to pick with Coast to Coast AM. Last Saturday night Connie Willis guest hosted a show with a man named Uncle Chucky. He makes wishing machines. Like John Hogue, he loved the sound of his own voice and rambled around in circles never getting to a point. I really thought Connie was going to stop the interview at the bottom of the first hour.
And then Thomas from La Jolla called in. In the most irritating voice on the planet, he announced that he had three questions. After a rather lengthy preamble, and some fawning praise for the guest and host, right on cue - that annoying jerk asked each question rephrased three different ways- for a total of 9 questions.
I don't need to get angry in the middle of the night.:( C2C has turned into a horror show....
I think you were remember Joshua P Warren and the wishing machine. I haven’t listened to more than the YouTube shorts of Coast in years. It has seriously declined.