12-31-2019 Tuesday Live Chat

WOqYQAe_d.jpg

They still have me on lung steroids and I'll still take the Mucinex from time to time. I was surprised when they prescribed it to me.
I'm on a steroid based inhaler as well. Mine is a chronic condition. No fun and I sure hope your lungs clear quickly, Whitney. Nothing like not being able to breathe to cause ya stress!

The Twilight Zone marathon is on. Thinking about that milkshake because I haven't had one yet this year.

Reactions: Debi
I'm on a steroid based inhaler as well. Mine is a chronic condition. No fun and I sure hope your lungs clear quickly, Whitney. Nothing like not being able to breathe to cause ya stress!
Yes it does. It's the worse when it gets super cold. Which usually isn't a issue in southern California but it has been freezing out here as of late.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Yes it does. It's the worse when it gets super cold. Which usually isn't a issue in southern California but it has been freezing out here as of late.
Well, I live in Indiana, where one day it's 60 and then drops below freezing with a wind that will drop it farther. I'm on 02, so it does keep me indoors most of the time. But I hear you on that cold....the lungs simply go "nope!"

The Twilight Zone marathon is on. Thinking about that milkshake because I haven't had one yet this year.
I have watched that off and on all day. Or at least when the hubs has let loose of the remote...lol I'm in Dodge City for the next 15 minutes then back to FOX for the ball drop in an hour. There's been the Live PD countdown inbetween. THIS is why I don't watch a lot of TV! lol

Reactions: Paintman
Chicago is doing a 1 mile-long fireworks display. It's along the Chicago River snaking through downtown and Navy Pier.

Chicago is doing a 1 mile-long fireworks display. It's along the Chicago River snaking through downtown and Navy Pier.
Wow! That's new, isn't it? I know they've done some, but a mile long?

Wow! That's new, isn't it? I know they've done some, but a mile long?
New this year. Saw a few news reports leading up to tonight. It's also going to be like a parade on the river, with boats decorated as floats.
Lots of detail in the color of the fireworks. They want colors that will reflect against the colors of the windows on the skyscrapers. So the fireworks and the reflection complement one another.