12-30-2022 Friday Live Chat

I bought a Walmart brand pizza and wow, it was atrocious lol.
If I go with a frozen, I usually go with Red Baron. They seem to have kept better ingredients. Many of the others I've noticed have changed their base sauce and cheeses.

Reactions: Selectric
If I go with a frozen, I usually go with Red Baron. They seem to have kept better ingredients. Many of the others I've noticed have changed their base sauce and cheeses.
Always liked their supreme...except for the sliced black olives ugh lol.

Always liked their supreme...except for the sliced black olives ugh lol.
I can do the olives normally, but it's not something I seek out. I will get the cheese and add my own veggies. The guys like the pepperoni ones or supreme.

I got one 4 cheese left in freezer. Probably whip that up over weekend. Did steak today..though small guys..but worked for what it was lol. The prices are through the roof on steak. I looked at a london broil and laughed.

This will be me tomorrow night...

322395000_912150343279229_497832189304727868_n.jpg

• Big Grin
I got one 4 cheese left in freezer. Probably whip that up over weekend. Did steak today..though small guys..but worked for what it was lol. The prices are through the roof on steak. I looked at a london broil and laughed.
For Xmas I actually got 3 small rib eye steaks for us as part of our Christmas presents. It was probably the first time in about a year I've done steak.

The guy hiding in the blanket was me most of week. Wow, i felt horrible all week. Today i was far better :)
I've been fighting with my back again. My son has been doing sous chef for me to help this whole pizza project...lol Hope you get to feeling better soon!