12-30-2022 Friday Live Chat

On New Year's Day, it will be BBQ country style pork ribs in the crock pot, mashed taters, and Brussel sprouts.

Any body else have their menu plan ready?

I made pizza dough today and it's wrapped and in the fridge for tomorrow. Home made pizza for New Year's Eve. Tradition continues.
One day i will make homemade pizza. Been awhile since i made my own dough. With less and less really good pizza places around, probably best to make my own.

Reactions: Debi
On New Year's Day, it will be BBQ country style pork ribs in the crock pot, mashed taters, and Brussel sprouts.

Any body else have their menu plan ready?
With that menu i may be knocking on your door ;bg2 lol. I do have pork chops perhaps i'll cook.

Reactions: Debi
One day i will make homemade pizza. Been awhile since i made my own dough. With less and less really good pizza places around, probably best to make my own.
I've got my recipe for it down in food. I make each pizza to order here as the three of us all like different combos of toppings. I'm more the veggie topping girl of green pepper and mushrooms. The guys are sausage/pepperoni, green pepper, one with mushroom the other with onion.

Reactions: Selectric
Extra cheese and mushroom or sausage was always a good go to as well :)

Reactions: Duke
I've always been pepperoni, sausage and mushroom guy.
I use my grandmother's pizza pans from her restaurant. They are now antiques but well seasoned! lol And I figure if you go through the trouble of making them you might as well make them the way the group likes them.

Reactions: Selectric
I buy store brand frozen pizza (yeah, sacrilege i know lol) but their 4 cheese thin crust and supreme thin crust is pretty good. Really miss the Celeste brand full size. Only thing they have are the mini ones and they just don't do it justice.