12-3-2022 Saturday Live Chat

My brother and I built a dog house for Mama the feral cat. We still need to shingle the roof but she has windows and 2 little kitty doors and a clever hatch that we can feed her. Inside she has a little cat tent that has a heating pad. All heavily insulated.
And she loves it !
View attachment 44291
View attachment 44292View attachment 44293
Mama will be warm and dry and she won't have to deal with the wind.
You are a kind, loving person to do a beautiful home for mama! Well done!

Rain stopped earlier today but was windy the rest of afternoon. Been feeling under the weather past few days but feeling a tad better today. This would've been my friend's 53 birthday so missing the fact i won't get to talk to him and wish him happy birthday. Perhaps i will get to talk to him in other ways, but not quite the same is it?

Rain stopped earlier today but was windy the rest of afternoon. Been feeling under the weather past few days but feeling a tad better today. This would've been my friend's 53 birthday so missing the fact i won't get to talk to him and wish him happy birthday. Perhaps i will get to talk to him in other ways, but not quite the same is it?
Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: Selectric
Hi everyone.

I had a rough night and never made it to work. This respiratory infection is kicking my butt, as well as my shoulder pain. Getting an MRI on Tuesday to see if it's really my rotator cuff. But the pain is keeping me up much of the night.
I have to go to work tomorrow so prayers welcome.
My daughter brought us dinner tonight from Panda Express, God bless that young woman! We had walnut shrimp with broccoli.
Not in the mood for any paranormal shows today, I have A Christmas Story on now lol. It mimics my own childhood even though my time was the 60s, not the late 40s. I actually got my tongue stuck to a propane tank one winter! I only lost a few taste buds though, unlike poor Flick.
Throw another log in the fire. I keep trying to snuggle next to my little wife on the couch but she doesn't want to catch my bug. :(
The Pug has no such reservations, thankfully.

Hi everyone.

I had a rough night and never made it to work. This respiratory infection is kicking my butt, as well as my shoulder pain. Getting an MRI on Tuesday to see if it's really my rotator cuff. But the pain is keeping me up much of the night.
I have to go to work tomorrow so prayers welcome.
My daughter brought us dinner tonight from Panda Express, God bless that young woman! We had walnut shrimp with broccoli.
Not in the mood for any paranormal shows today, I have A Christmas Story on now lol. It mimics my own childhood even though my time was the 60s, not the late 40s. I actually got my tongue stuck to a propane tank one winter! I only lost a few taste buds though, unlike poor Flick.
Throw another log in the fire. I keep trying to snuggle next to my little wife on the couch but she doesn't want to catch my bug. :(
The Pug has no such reservations, thankfully.
Feel better soon, Chuck.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
It is 22 degrees right now and I've got the chills. Sorry I haven't been here much the last 2 days. It's been a challenging 48 hours. Hope to be here with you more tomorrow if I can keep a computer up and running and me feeling better. New computer incoming Monday! My Peoria son is tired of trying to fix this one remotely. I've killed another hard drive. :rolleyes: