12-27-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Night 2 of the Great American Mouse Chase! It's moving slower, but it's still alive. It enjoys a 3 AM romp through my bedroom until my dog who thinks she's a cat goes after it. Sleep...a wonderful thing I've heard about but is not happening around here! lol

Good Morning everyone, the warm-up is happening... ice is melting, sun is shining, the thaw has begun.....lol, supposed to be close to 60 today and getting warmer as the week progresses with the 70's right around the corner..

Good Morning everyone, the warm-up is happening... ice is melting, sun is shining, the thaw has begun.....lol, supposed to be close to 60 today and getting warmer as the week progresses with the 70's right around the corner..
We're at 27 and it feels nice! Well, when you've been in -31, it's quite an increase in temps. ;)

We're at 27 and it feels nice! Well, when you've been in -31, it's quite an increase in temps. ;)
sunday and yesterday i spent a lot of time outside. only in the 30's but felt really good compared to the previous two days of teens and below..... today is just gonna be downright hot feeling....lol