12-25-2022 Sunday CHRISTMAS DAY Live Chat

Hi, Debi! I am waiting on supper; short ribs and mashed potatoes. Hope you had a good Christmas!
Thanks, Garnet! Hope you and hubs had a great day!

We are expecting another 1 to 2 inches of snow overnight. It can stop this anytime now. We may hit 60 on Friday!

Reactions: garnetsilver
We are expecting another 1 to 2 inches of snow overnight. It can stop this anytime now. We may hit 60 on Friday!
We were fortunate. It was only an all day rain event for us. I saw a very brief 60 seconds of snow falling. The flakes were big and pretty.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Another successful Christmas. The kids are happy with their presents, my beef brisket turned out almost too tender and the kids even managed to talk my wife into playing a video game with the family. The only hiccup is that my daughter was scheduled to work today, but she doesn't mind. She's a server at Waffle House and looking at the tips she made Christmas Eve she was anxious to see what she gets tonight.

Another successful Christmas. The kids are happy with their presents, my beef brisket turned out almost too tender and the kids even managed to talk my wife into playing a video game with the family. The only hiccup is that my daughter was scheduled to work today, but she doesn't mind. She's a server at Waffle House and looking at the tips she made Christmas Eve she was anxious to see what she gets tonight.
So glad it was a great one for you guys! Sounds like you made some wonderful memories!

321961933_911211633376528_6752787103399870714_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver