12-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Low -30's
Lots of road closures on I-65 and I-94. But they are cleaning them up pretty quick. Just as fast as they can make them !

Didn't do much today but I do have to go outside and start the truck again soon.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Low -30's
Lots of road closures on I-65 and I-94. But they are cleaning them up pretty quick. Just as fast as they can make them !

Didn't do much today but I do have to go outside and start the truck again soon.
The winds here died down to 16 mph about an hour ago. Boy, I could tell the difference immediately. We may be working our way out of this beast.

Dear Lord, I need to send the kid out to start the car once! Forgot that part!

Going to bundle up and go out there.
Back in 5 or 10 minutes

Reactions: Debi
Glad I went out when I did because it took a little while to get it started.
And I uprighted my outside Christmas tree.

And I'm questioning my sanity.......

OnuC0LXRGTjD.jpeg

Glad I went out when I did because it took a little while to get it started.
And I uprighted my outside Christmas tree.

And I'm questioning my sanity.......
Well, I'm not looking forward to hearing about our car tomorrow. Son is sound asleep. He ain't moving tonight. Sigh. Guess we can always ask the neighbor for a jump if needed.

I had forgotten your tree was outside! Wow...amazed it was still in your own yard!

Big bricks for ornaments.
Atta boy! Smart!

We are doing a very subdued Christmas here. Ceramic tree, no wrap on presents, but good food. Speaking of, remember those cookies made yesterday? I did the math and the kid ate 22 of them since yesterday! He claims his anxiety was a bit high...lol Lucky he doesn't ever gain weight. (I can look at a cookie and gain a pound! lol)

Well the tree fell over so I shut off all the lights for the outside decorations.

Those must have been some pretty good cookies !

Hey I think I'm going to call it a night and go eat a cupcake with a thing of milk.

A low key Christmas sounds nice.

Reactions: garnetsilver