Here's my 2 cents on Art FB.

David Jewett
I enjoy Heather's shows. Period. I'll continue to listen. smile emoticon

Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 4:00pm

Julie Adams
you must be kidding

Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 7:20pm

Thomas Byrne
Dave do you also enjoy root canals and colonoscopy?

Unlike · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 7:21pm

David Jewett
Thomas Byrne Wow. If you don't like listening to Heather, then why are you here? Just trolling?

Unlike · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 9:30pm

Thomas Byrne
Because, I can be..and I can state my opinion in a public forum sir... And she's awful....hope she reads this lol

Unlike · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs · Edited

Julie Adams
Absolutely.My 9 year old niece could do a better job. The fact that her only qualification was that she is an expert at kissing Art's ass is no excuse for her junior college speech major performance. She is/was a poor producer getting Art primarily mediocre guests
and now she has
Ingratiated herself into an on air host?!?! It's sweet that her Bell Gab friends are supporting her surprise (or was it,Art) promotion but with just a small amount of distance it is clear,to me at least, that there are hundreds of more qualified individuals out there. Art knows that yet he chose Heather. Why don't we explore that mystery.Eh?

Like · Reply · 14 hrs

Julie Adams
I also find it interesting that if someone has a critical comment in a free speech forum they are immediately labeled a "troll". Very convenient. I have listened to Art Bell for a quarter of a century and i and others in agreement have a right to state our opinion without being called a troll.

Like · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs

I think it's the midnight in desert one

Are you east or west coast?

I heard a little of Dave's show but had company so missed a lot. Was some guy talking about aliens he communicates with.