12-22-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Waiting for the 9:00 news to see what the tale of the tape is.
Right now it looks like the wind is going to die down Saturday and we will climb out of Sub-Zero Saturday mid morning.

Waiting for the 9:00 news to see what the tale of the tape is.
Right now it looks like the wind is going to die down Saturday and we will climb out of Sub-Zero Saturday mid morning.
Most of the heavy snow went east of us and the temps are still dropping here. If we can climb up a bit by Saturday afternoon we should come out of this OK.

The Bulldog went out, did a speed pee, then looked at the snow considering if she wanted to eat some and decided it was too cold. Helpful hint...do NOT let your dogs eat snow. It upsets the tummy and their internal temp. We learned that the last few years and have had to intercept her snow cone attempts every winter.

BTW, she stood stock still with the coat on her and refused to budge when we went to let her out. We had to take off her coat before she'd go outside. (There is no way to un-budge a bulldog that doesn't want to move...trust me.)

"Speed pee"....
Hilarious!

I remember one winter day that Shadow wanted out. She stood at the open storm door for a moment and hissed at all outdoors.
I'm just thankful the house is nice and warm. And the power stayed on.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Hiya Utah !

3" snow , but it is turning everything treacherous on the roads. 40mph winds are making the truckers stay overnight around here.
Debi, I80/94 near Munster and Dyer.

"Speed pee"....
Hilarious!

I remember one winter day that Shadow wanted out. She stood at the open storm door for a moment and hissed at all outdoors.
I'm just thankful the house is nice and warm. And the power stayed on.
Oh yes...there is the speed pee, the wander around then pee, and the I don't wanna pee with our Bulldog. The little dog has a pee pad by the back door because she doesn't even want to go out the door at all in this weather! She's only about 7 pounds and has been wind swept right off the steps before so she's leary. Just glad she's pad trained.

So far we are toasty warm and I just pray we stay that way.

BTW, cookies got made. Everyone happy!

Hiya Utah !

3" snow , but it is turning everything treacherous on the roads. 40mph winds are making the truckers stay overnight around here.
Debi, I80/94 near Munster and Dyer.
Oh man, that area is always a mess for one reason or another. I-65 and I-70 are now slip and slides.