12-21-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Hiya !
Got all my stuff done and went grocery shopping hopefully for the last time because I'm not leaving the house for 2 more days.

Started a small prep fire in the fireplace. Just want to slowly heat everything up. Forgot which direction the damper went and had to air out the house......

Hopefully everybody is as ready as they need to be.

Hiya !
Got all my stuff done and went grocery shopping hopefully for the last time because I'm not leaving the house for 2 more days.

Started a small prep fire in the fireplace. Just want to slowly heat everything up. Forgot which direction the damper went and had to air out the house......

Hopefully everybody is as ready as they need to be.
Gotta love this forecaster's warning...

321489620_715461333270770_7631390934064705226_n.jpg

I now have been assured that if we need to get out or have an ambulance get in, I have our neighbor's number who is the Highway Plow guy for our area. That gives me a bit more sense of security.

That's great that you have someone to handle the driveway.
I really don't care about the snow it's the Sub-Zero with crazy amounts of wind. As you can attest , in high winds it doesn't take too much snow to turn into blizzard conditions.

The weather forecast is all over the map about how much snow we are really going to get but I guess we'll find out !

That's great that you have someone to handle the driveway.
I really don't care about the snow it's the Sub-Zero with crazy amounts of wind. As you can attest , in high winds it doesn't take too much snow to turn into blizzard conditions.

The weather forecast is all over the map about how much snow we are really going to get but I guess we'll find out !
My worry is the wind and the ice on the power lines. We started the gennie up today and have gas for it to keep us breathing.
You are absolutely correct on the snow amounts. With wind like they are projecting, it won't take much. Here with open fields it will be a mess fast. Drifting can happen in 5 minutes.

Reactions: Paintman
Tomorrow we are going to have a forum pole on what I'm cooking . Just like Elon !
Chicken fajitas.
Kung Pao chicken
Sweet & Sour chicken

Reactions: garnetsilver