12-2-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Good morning all. I awoke to five inches of snow this morning, and it's still falling. Took me twice as long to get to work today, though thankfully most people were driving sanely and there were no accident delays. My boss decided to work remote today, sadly I do not have that option so here I am!
Still battling this bug, a bit slowed down but still moving forward. Going to try and get a lot done today as I will be working tomorrow as well, and the more I get done today, the less I have to do tomorrow.
We have already had as much snow so-far this winter as we had all of last year. Hopefully it will make a dent in the extreme drought we have suffered for the past few years. My lawn is toast, I was going to xeriscape the front yard last year, before my health started to slide and I had to put it off. At least it's covered in snow right now, lol.

Well, time to get busy. I hope you all have a terrific day!

Good morning all. I awoke to five inches of snow this morning, and it's still falling. Took me twice as long to get to work today, though thankfully most people were driving sanely and there were no accident delays. My boss decided to work remote today, sadly I do not have that option so here I am!
Still battling this bug, a bit slowed down but still moving forward. Going to try and get a lot done today as I will be working tomorrow as well, and the more I get done today, the less I have to do tomorrow.
We have already had as much snow so-far this winter as we had all of last year. Hopefully it will make a dent in the extreme drought we have suffered for the past few years. My lawn is toast, I was going to xeriscape the front yard last year, before my health started to slide and I had to put it off. At least it's covered in snow right now, lol.

Well, time to get busy. I hope you all have a terrific day!
Hope you feel better soon. I remember driving in at night in snow storms. I feel for ya. Try to get done and go home early.

Reactions: garnetsilver
IMG_20180209_133433014.jpg
Hiya !
Hank Aaron plays a Wilson Staff