12-17-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Indy Colts are playing awesome today
Well....the first half anyway. We got to see an NFL record broken today. The Colts are the first team ever to LOSE a game with a 30 point lead at halftime! EVER! Sheesh.

At least I got my Taco Bell for supper. Now I have Taco Tummy. Please pass the Tums.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Thought I'd share. Ted Williams, used to be homeless. But his voice gained national buzz just a few years ago and has found success. It put a smile on my face.

Such a wonderful story, I hope he is still staying sober and working. He really has a gift.

Well....the first half anyway. We got to see an NFL record broken today. The Colts are the first team ever to LOSE a game with a 30 point lead at halftime! EVER! Sheesh.

At least I got my Taco Bell for supper. Now I have Taco Tummy. Please pass the Tums.
Oh, that had to hurt the fans. As a tortured Lions fan, I feel your pain. We had a chance at a wild card place in the playoffs but the lockerroom has come down with some illness. It figures, I don't know who will be well enough to play tomorrow. There goes our chances.

Good evening to anyone still here. I went to see the new Avatar movie and it was very good. Emotional and beautiful. I recommend it, but it is a long one. You need to make sure you use the bathroom and gets lots of popcorn before going in.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good evening to anyone still here. I went to see the new Avatar movie and it was very good. Emotional and beautiful. I recommend it, but it is a long one. You need to make sure you use the bathroom and gets lots of popcorn before going in.
I heard the critics really loved it. Also heard it was over 3 hours???

Oh, that had to hurt the fans. As a tortured Lions fan, I feel your pain. We had a chance at a wild card place in the playoffs but the lockerroom has come down with some illness. It figures, I don't know who will be well enough to play tomorrow. There goes our chances.
Honestly, at half time when the announcers were saying no team has come back from this kind of deficit in score, I told my husband "You just watch! We'll be the ones to blow that record!" That was not psychic...that's just knowing our Colts. Sigh...

I heard the critics really loved it. Also heard it was over 3 hours???
Super long. We took Lindsey to dinner and the movies to keep her spirits up. We had a good time tog.

Reactions: garnetsilver