12-13-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

My hometown was known for its trains...and the overwhelming amount of tracks. The one excuse accepted anywhere around town for being late was "Caught a train." I always think of my mom when I hear a train whistle.

Holy smokes I know about railroad tracks. They push all that steel around here

Reactions: Selectric
Debi and I grew up in rival high schools. Who k knnew ! Years later my training partner was a running back with the Rival High School. Good guy.

That was amazing to watch. They put the tracks right down the middle of the expressway, I have never seen that before.
They seem to be more common in some parts of the country. There are some tracks that run directly through the streets in the middle of town.

Reactions: Lynne
They seem to be more common in some parts of the country. There are some tracks that run directly through the streets in the middle of town.
Wow, I'd love to see that. You are in Texas?

I may not make it back for the chat again tonight. It has been a stressful week and I am fighting a headache. So I will wish everyone a nice evening now.

Wow, I'd love to see that. You are in Texas?

I may not make it back for the chat again tonight. It has been a stressful week and I am fighting a headache. So I will wish everyone a nice evening now.
I'm in Mississippi. But I'm willing to bet that some Texas towns may have that.

And I hope you get to feeling better.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter