12-1-2023 Friday Live Chat

i am green eyes, and rh negative also.... wonder if there is a link there.....hmmmm....well, at least rh neg cannot be cloned....lol
Also RH neg. Good question, Paul. Are Most green eyed negs? Is there a connection?
Edit: the answer is yes. An extremely high percentage of us have rh neg. Thought to be linked to the Basques bloodline.

Last edited:
*What color are your eyes? Mine are mint green and they do fluctuate in color just as this mentions!
View attachment 53233
;bg2
1701425674363.png
1701425752468.png

*What color are your eyes? Mine are mint green and they do fluctuate in color just as this mentions!
View attachment 53233
My eyes are basic, boring and brown.

Though I do have the blue eye genetics as my Dad has blue eyes, I've heard people describe them as Ice Blue. My wife also has blue eyes as does my son. My daughter has brown eyes but with a blue spot in one. She likes the blue spot and says it proves she's a mutant; usually followed by "If only I could use this power for Good!"

Good Friday morning forum. I have brown eyes as you can clearly see in my pic. I hope everyone is having a good morning. I am still working on waking up. I had to pull one of my smaller fish out of a gold fish's mouth this morning. It was clearly stuck, and I was very disturbed. He is now in the big fish tank with the other goldies. He was a tiny thing when I brought him home and he grew so fast, I waited too long to move him. Not the way I wanted to wake up this morning. It is a rainy day here and I am trying to decide how I am going to spend it.