12-1-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

Years ago I painted the cathedral in my city.
I put together the A-Team. It was probably the greatest bunch of people that you could ever get on a job.
There was a whole bunch of guys that were not happy with the artsy guy on the job.
I said that this guy knows how to paint the face of Jesus.
The Artsy guy was in absolute crap on the job until we really needed him. And at that moment I think I made a very good move.

Reactions: garnetsilver
He gives me the run of the shop and I might not know everything that gets into the. That's why I asked
Please post a photo of the finished product. I'm sure the gift will be much appreciated.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Evening, all . Nightly prayer at the top of the hour, about 18 minutes.

Reactions: Duke
Our intentions/prayer for the evening.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen

Our intentions/prayer for the evening.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: 7Critter