12-1-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Hey I have a little psychic phenomenon. I had a dream where I was in Sweden around 1900. All of the relatives were there. It was a big house on a big lake, and everybody was playing music.
So I'm telling this story to my mom's psychic friend. Mom walks in the kitchen and says, "he does this a lot"

Reactions: Debi
Hey I have a little psychic phenomenon. I had a dream where I was in Sweden around 1900. All of the relatives were there. It was a big house on a big lake, and everybody was playing music.
So I'm telling this story to my mom's psychic friend. Mom walks in the kitchen and says, "he does this a lot"
Cool dream state and your mom is good at raising her psychic son.

Can anyone confirm the place you saw by any chance?

Reactions: Paintman
Coast tonight:

First Half: Space science consultant Rick Sterling joins George Noory to discuss anomalies on planets and satellites, which may indicate signs of artificial or intelligent activity.

Second Half: Hypnotist Joseph Sansone talks about his new work on ESP and non-locality, as well as bioplasticity, and how to use the power of the mind to make lasting changes in behavior, thought patterns, and even the physical body.

The psychic lady was trying to pin me down to details .... but the details came streaming. I was pretty adamant that I was there.:)

The psychic lady was trying to pin me down to details .... but the details came streaming. I was pretty adamant that I was there.:)
Anyone pass anything along to you? I think this is great, Paint!

One last funny before I head out tonight....

78595694_2858032087590294_3913431478351953920_n (Small).jpg

Paint, I was up late late late last night so I'm heading out for some sleep if I can get some. Have a great night and if you have more details on that dream do share. Hope you can have a repeat "trip". The question might be, past life or did you astral/time travel?

Attachments

• 77240214_2283593771932043_767462045355343872_n (Small).jpg
    77240214_2283593771932043_767462045355343872_n (Small).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 58
Can anyone confirm the place you saw by any chance?
The Swedes had a few bucks. They owned a steel Forge and moved it Lock Stock & Barrel to Chicago. I don't think it would be uncommon for them to own a camera in 1900.
But I was there. I heard the music and smelled the grass. Even the fish smell from the lake.

The Swedes had a few bucks. They owned a steel Forge and moved it Lock Stock & Barrel to Chicago. I don't think it would be uncommon for them to own a camera in 1900.
But I was there. I heard the music and smelled the grass. Even the fish smell from the lake.
Then you were there. Now, was there a reason you were there? Just some things to think about.